- OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Linux (3)
- Windows (3)
- BSD (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (2)
- Mac (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
This project aims at providing a POSIX compliant subsystem for OS/2. A first version will provide missing extensions to the existing EMX libraries; a future version will port and integrate BSD libraries as a standalone environment.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Compiled Virtual Machine