OSI-Approved Open Source (37)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (40)
- Linux (40)
- BSD (35)
- Windows (22)
- Mac (12)
- Modern (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- OS: All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes) ×
Belarusian localization of Bugzilla. Bugzilla is a Defect Tracking System (see http://www.bugzilla.org/). This project provides localized templates needed to build a Belarusian interface for Bugzilla.1 weekly downloads
Set of STL-compatible ICU-based locale facets.1 weekly downloads
py-autopotools is a tool for i18n and l10n which automates a lot of the common tasks performed on po files. Create new files, delete or merge comments, file positions, and translations seperately, create default translations - pocreate does it all.1 weekly downloads
resxedit is a basic tool for first edit all text/string in a Microsoft Visual Studio Resx file, as it you are abble to give it to all translator of a VS or Mono project.1 weekly downloads
r3 allows developers of web applications to customize and translate their UI for different languages, markets and uses. It allows developers to modify existing functionality and add new plug-ins via the Stickleback extension engine.1 weekly downloads
This project will work with the aim to have computer in Bhojpuri language. Bhojpuri language speaking people are more than 200 Million. It is spoken in India, Nepal, Trininad, Surinam etc countries. So it cater innumerable people scattered all over world
Online Character Recognition System mainly designed for Traditional Chinese, but is capable of recognizing Simplified Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
The community of Hindi is very diverse and they need a common place to share their works. Hindi is the 2nd most spoken language of the world. So l10n and i18n regarding this language is of paramount importance as it can be useful for very large people .
A natural language engineering platform for processing Japanese.
Localisation of Linux and related open source softwares into Assamese Language for free computing for Assamese people
Maithili Computing Reseach Center
* Oriya-Dictionary is an first approach towards web based English-to-Oriya dictionary. It contains 2000+ English-Oriya word list. * User can contribute in this project by adding more words or by providing their suggestion/feedback for improvisation.
Java programeri koji žele da prikažu ćirilične znakove u Apache POI, JFreeChart ili iText izveštajima, susreću se sa nizovima nerazgovetnih karaktera namesto željenog teksta. Ovde se nalazi jednostavno rešenje za taj problem - "Srbizator".
Woodpecker is a Java ResourceBundle property file editor. It provides friendly and platform native UI, Java access class generator and other exciting features.
Compendium en nahuatl en formato pot, para usar en KDE. ( Reorganizando el proyecto ... )