OSI-Approved Open Source (49)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (34)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- BSD License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Status: 1 - Planning ×
phpEasyTranslation is a PHP based software, which provides a simple way to translate language files. It requires PHP 4+ and a MySQL Database.
phpSetText is a centralized and collaborative PHP tool designed to ease translated strings management, and to publish related "po" files used by the gettext library in localized applications.
timortradusaun (tradusaun is a Tetum word for "translation") is a project for translating open source software into the official languages of East Timor, especially Tetum.
tools for translation