There's no event quite like OSCON—the best place on Earth to sharpen your skills and discover new techniques, making you better at what you do and igniting your love of all things digital. You'll find everything open source: languages, communities, best practices, products and services. Join us May 8-11 in Austin, TX, and let OSCON ignite your love of all things digital!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- MIT License (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Other License (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Modern (39)
- Windows (39)
- Linux (25)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (19)
- Mac (17)
- BSD (9)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- OS: Windows 7 ×
An experimental BASIC language for Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
Open VM Language is an interpreted multiplatform language.
Alternative PHP interpreter with new opportunities.
RSLisp is a new dialect of Lisp which works on the NET Framework with a special compilation/interpretation model. If you wish you can download the source and build it yourself for Linux (requires Mono Framework), but I don't promise that it'll work
programming language for children
Scheme-Like Object-Oriented Programming Language
The port of ScummVM for the Sally Project: http://www.sally-project.org/ More infos about ScummVM here: http://www.scummvm.org/
Lightweight scripting language written in C++
A free TexScript interpreter for Windows
A lightweight, high-level, and object-oriented scripting language.
Abstrasy is a programming language inspired by LISP and SCHEME. It is easy to learn and offers a revised syntax for application requirements and improve its readability. It is implemented as a script interpreter (programmed in Java based).
OpenSource Brainfuck Interpreter
An Apache module for developing web applications using Lua