Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (53)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- BSD License (6)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (25)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (14)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (6)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Linux (51)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (44)
- Windows (43)
- Mac (34)
- BSD (28)
- Other Operating Systems (11)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (9)
TclAE enables Tcl applications on the Macintosh to use AppleEvents for communication with other programs and for the AppleEvent Manager to communicate with Tcl applications.
aphasia is an advanced scripting language for the web. It features a type-safe core, C++ modules with signatures, an optimizing "compiler", higher-order functions, built-in database support, garbage collection, and more.
Use the tools and open source technologies you already know and trust, because Azure supports a broad selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, databases, and devices. Azure offers hybrid consistency everywhere: in application development, management and security, identity management, and across the data platform.Advertisement
c-like embeddable scripting language
A PEG parser library for C++
A Forth like language with objects and multiple inheritance.
A fast programming language combining old features with new.