OSI-Approved Open Source (31)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Artistic License (3)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (32)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (27)
- Linux (25)
- Mac (16)
- Modern (16)
- Android (10)
- BSD (9)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Programming Language: BASIC ×
A dynamic and object-oriented programming language for developing extensions of modifiable applications. Features: OOP, flexible syntax, vectorial operations, dynamic linked lists, IDE, HTML generator, includeable DLL an so on.
Project E is a lightweight, multithreading 2D game engine with a fast and simple scripting language.
Game creation engine with built-in BASIC interpreter.
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
XST Basic v2 Windows Basic interpreter with C emitter.
Multi-User Database Interpreted BASIC Environment
BASIC Interpretative SHell
C64 like basic in java (pure not emulated)
nbasic - bytecode compiler+vm for middle level programming language, like basic. nbs - small and fast C-coded object orientated basic (compiler+vm) for embeded applications. Purpose: scripting support for C/C++ project.
cool script language created using freebasic by bhathiya nuwan harshana perera
A tiny BASIC interpreter for memory-constrained systems.
yab is an extended version of yabasic, a BASIC programming language, with special commands designed for Haiku.