OSI-Approved Open Source (149)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (49)
- BSD License (26)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (22)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- MIT License (17)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (8)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Other License (2)
- Linux (148)
- Windows (146)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (132)
- Mac (102)
- BSD (65)
- Modern (64)
- Android (38)
- Freshness: Recently updated ×
FTH Forth Scripting1 weekly downloads
A set of library for C++ and a programming language
The bytecode interpreter of BaldiCode.(moved to GitHub)
Multi-language library to deal with multimethod dispatch, disambiguation and type-checking using dispatch tables. This approach yields fast dispatch in constant-time and greatly helps resolving ambiguities.
An experimental BASIC language for Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
Basic script for Python, PHP and .NET
A simple, LISP-like programming language.
A functional programming language
Administrative WebSphere library. Designed as a foundation library (providing a wsadmin.sh wrapper) following Object Oriented approach for WebSphere administrators who are used to develop Python scripts to do WebSphere adrministrative tasks.
A simple programming language for teaching language theory
aphasia is an advanced scripting language for the web. It features a type-safe core, C++ modules with signatures, an optimizing "compiler", higher-order functions, built-in database support, garbage collection, and more.
Sky is a scripting language running on the jvm
A fast programming language combining old features with new.
BAIK is a scripting language which syntax is in Indonesian for Windows and Linux on Server, Desktop, Laptop and Embedded Computer, including IoT. It supports GPIO, Animation, PDF, UTF8, Printer, OOP, GUI, CGI, Databases, Graphics and TCP/IP. "BAIK adalah bahasa komputer dalam bahasa Indonesia untuk Linux dan Windows"35 weekly downloads