OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (11)
- Windows (10)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Mac (7)
- Modern (6)
- BSD (4)
- Android (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
The MCAPL Project provides a tool for prototyping BDI agent programming languages and model checking programs written in these languages via an interface to the JavaPathfinder model checker.30 weekly downloads
Computer calculations made easy7 weekly downloads
a python interpreter written in php6 weekly downloads
Vici - create a UNIX script using a flow chart interface.4 weekly downloads
A development of David Daniels Brandy Basic1 weekly downloads
Programming language designed to simplify the development of small and large-scale networked applications. PROSE includes an execution engine and language that compiles into platform-independent bytecode. Bytecode can also be assembled directly.1 weekly downloads
Packs a shell script and busybox into a single exe file1 weekly downloads
An experimental BASIC language for Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
Basic script for Python, PHP and .NET
A simple, LISP-like programming language.
aphasia is an advanced scripting language for the web. It features a type-safe core, C++ modules with signatures, an optimizing "compiler", higher-order functions, built-in database support, garbage collection, and more.
Sky is a scripting language running on the jvm
A fast programming language combining old features with new.