OSI-Approved Open Source (48)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- BSD License (8)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Public Domain (9)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (52)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (49)
- Linux (48)
- Mac (37)
- Modern (23)
- BSD (21)
- Android (13)
- Other Operating Systems (11)
- Status: 6 - Mature ×
Free CFML (Cold Fusion Markup Language) interpreter. 100% Java, Tomcat and J2EE compatible
GLOSSA (=language in Greek) is an IDE and an interpreter for a simple, Pascal like programming language taught in the third grade of Greek high schools.
JazzScheme is a programming language based on Scheme. It is also a full featured development platform that has been used for more than 10 years to develop high-quality commercial applications.
While Java Classes describe the structure and properties of instances, Object Construction Plans describe the structure and properties of instance aggregates. Please refer to http://www.xocp.org (partially only german, tutorial available in english)
A Portal site for Perl Beginners that aims to be a useful first stop in their quest to learn more about Perl.
This sample Quercus module adds functions that are callable from a PHP script. The module is written in 100% Java and it demonstrates how easy it is to develop in this new integrated Java-PHP framework.
Reflector is a framework which provides serialization of arbitrary Java commands [along with parameters] into XML/text/binary form. It also provides deserialization (or playback) of previously recorded sequence of Java commands.
The heldbk programming language, an object-oriented scripting language.
This project houses Perl's Tcl and Tcl::Tk bridge modules that allow you to take advantage of Tcl/Tk in Perl. For the Tcl/Tk developer areas, please see either the main "tcl" project, the "tktoolkit" project for Tk.