OSI-Approved Open Source (27)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- BSD License (3)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Sun Industry Standards Source License (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Modern (33)
- Windows (30)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- Linux (13)
- Mac (10)
- Android (4)
- BSD (3)
- OS: Vista ×
This is an open-source implementation of the SynEdit VCL control (see http://synedit.sourceforge.net) as an ActiveX library, which allows use of the SynEdit control in any Win32 environment.
Gator Notes study sheet for WGSS6 weekly downloads
Microsoft's Visual Studio IDE contains a marvelous syntax highlighter that, for some reason, was never released as a control. We have decided to provide such a control that parses code files properly - that is, using DFAs commonly learned in CS courses.
A code editor for the D programming language1 weekly downloads
Ropeide is an editor for Python source code. Ropeide is written itself in 100% pure Python (Tkinter). Ropeide makes use of the "rope" library (also a sourceforge project).
An integrated development environment for 8 and 16 bit retro machines.
The purpose of the Simple Messaging mini-application is to enable two groups of users on my matching web site to contact each other.
An Integrated Development Environment for the programming language BlitzMax including a program editor, debugger interface and help system.10 weekly downloads