OSI-Approved Open Source (57)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (34)
- Eclipse Public License (6)
- Common Public License 1.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Windows (52)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (48)
- Mac (43)
- Modern (24)
- BSD (19)
- Android (12)
Maloney finds documents, mails, photos and many other files on your desktop computer. It comes as a standalone application or as a plug-in for your eclipse IDE.
Open-jACOB is a rapid application development tool base on Eclipse that enables the development of RichInternetApplications that are based entirely on Java. Open-jACOB application can be deployed as a stand alone app's in a Web container like Tomcat.
An Eclipse plugin for editing and managing textures for POV-Ray (Persistence of Vision Raytracer). Inspired by TextureView and is an addition to PovClipse.
Flash IDE-Editor for TypoScript/Typo3
UML# modelling tool written in and for C#. Support of patterns and templates for class diagrams.
children programming languages, logo like language, children programming environment IDE, language in several languages for kids
MFEclispse is a plug-in for Eclipse platform. It is intended to enhance handling of MANIFEST.MF files and includes a form based and source code editor, validation, template processing and support for automated tasks during software build process.
YAHE is Yet Another HTML Editor that helps to create Webstites easily. It is not a WYSIWYG Tool but a comfortable Sourceeditor with functions that a Webdeveloper needs.