OSI-Approved Open Source (80)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Artistic License (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- BSD License (4)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Windows (73)
- Linux (65)
- Mac (56)
- Android (37)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25)
- Modern (20)
- BSD (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
Hot topics in Frameworks Softwarephotoshop
- License: Academic Free License (AFL) ×
ASPIRE (Application-Specific Improvement of Software Reliability) is a tool to measure the reliabilities of J2EE applications. With the help of ASPIRE,you can predict and analysis the reliability of the application.
Common framework for soa based application development. Warsaw University of Technology research project.
YOPS (Ye Olde Photo Shoppe) is a media manipulation framework written in Java. Computer science educators use this framework to help novices learn and practice fundamental programming concepts by having them create tools for their own photoshop-like app.
Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. Scality’s Zenko.io enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you're programming in Go or Java, or whether you're using existing applications for personal or shared data management, Scality’s Zenko.io is a great starting point.Advertisement
The DataTime Process Framework is intended to support the processing of time-based data in a modular, concurrent, distributed and extensible manner. C++, using YARP, ACE, Qt and MUSCLE on Linux, OSX, Windows and Solaris.