ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (80)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Artistic License (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- BSD License (4)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Windows (73)
- Linux (65)
- Mac (56)
- Android (37)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25)
- Modern (20)
- BSD (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- License: Academic Free License (AFL) ×
Hippal is an integrating GUI-framework for a multimodular symbolic A.I.-system IPAL, which combines A.I. Planning, Inductive Program Synthesis, Analogical Reasoning and Learning. Hippal is client-/server-based and uses the Lili Lisp Interpreter as Centr
A simple thread abstraction library which allows developers to extends their own specific thread classes which has additional functionalities such as start, stop, suspend etc.
EAT is a new set of accessible abstractions for composition and diffusion that are currently under development in Pure Data Extended.
Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
**Work In Progress** Java framework for GUI development. Designed for fronting multi-tier servers with a rich but lightweight client.
This is a complete framework for developing SOA Web Services in Perl, utilizing SOAP::Lite, mod_perl and Apache2. Components include a reverse proxy with Authen/Z and logging, .pm to WSDL generator and database resource pool handlers with ResourcePool.