OSI-Approved Open Source (81)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- BSD License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Windows (74)
- Linux (66)
- Mac (57)
- Android (37)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (26)
- Modern (20)
- BSD (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- License: Academic Free License (AFL) ×
imobCIEL is a framework written in PHP/MySQL/RDF that makes possible the creation of nets of relationship for professional intentions.
A Graphical Editing Framework(GEF), for Python. It provides a canvas similar to wxArt2D and a editing framework based on MVC. The framework can be used to develop scientific and engineering tools that require graphical editing.
Bridge for using R from Java. You can use it for executing files with R statements or you can create a session to add statements one by one. It provides also an API for executing common statistics and mining operations which will be translated into R
This is a framework designed for Web 2.0.
wikiTech is an innovative dotnet parser, designed to support almost all wiki tags which most of the parsers do not support. This feature makes it more valueable and easy to use at the same time. wikiTech can be used with any dotnet Language.