With Qlik Sense Cloud Business, you get all the power of Qlik’s unique associative engine and all the convenience of a cloud-based solution – so your team can share insights with confidence and ease. Curious to see how it works? Watch the webinar now.Are you an IT Pro at a company with between 1-500 employees?Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (170)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (46)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (10)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (58)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (32)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (6)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Windows (179)
- Linux (173)
- Mac (160)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (98)
- Android (80)
- BSD (17)
- Modern (17)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Programming Language: JSP ×
Sandia comes up as a final project for the Information Systems Engineering career at the 'National Technologic University' from Cordoba, Argentina. The project aims to fulfill the academic requirements and oriented to be a future open source product.
This project will for the folks who are starting the development using the struts Framework.
TestComplete helps QA professionals build and run automated functional tests across multiple devices, platforms and environments – enabling teams to increase test coverage, scale testing efforts, and speed up time to delivery. Get more testing done faster with TestComplete and start improving your software quality.Sponsored Listing
The objective is to build a Struts 2 plugin for the Ajax framework DWR. Using the interceptors functionnalities of Struts 2. The projet can also provide some usefull jsp tags for using DWR framwork easily.
it is an app to show hello world to the users.