OSI-Approved Open Source (170)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (46)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (10)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (58)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (32)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (6)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Windows (126)
- Linux (120)
- Mac (107)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (98)
- BSD (17)
- Modern (17)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Programming Language: JSP ×
Sandia comes up as a final project for the Information Systems Engineering career at the 'National Technologic University' from Cordoba, Argentina. The project aims to fulfill the academic requirements and oriented to be a future open source product.
This project will for the folks who are starting the development using the struts Framework.
sixQos is an MVC classic and is ideal for developers already used to Struts. Its main objective is to host in the most natural way complex web applications while providing a complex platform for applicaton management and development.
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
The objective is to build a Struts 2 plugin for the Ajax framework DWR. Using the interceptors functionnalities of Struts 2. The projet can also provide some usefull jsp tags for using DWR framwork easily.
it is an app to show hello world to the users.