Minimize application downtime by resolving application issues 65% faster. Monitor applications across on-premises, hybrid, and public cloud infrastructures from a single console. Set up intelligent application performance alerts to find and fix issues before they impact business services and end-users. Monitor 200+ applications from a single dashboard—no more wasting time between multiple tools and custom scripts.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (170)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (46)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (10)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (58)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (32)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (6)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Windows (179)
- Linux (173)
- Mac (160)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (98)
- Android (80)
- BSD (17)
- Modern (17)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Programming Language: JSP ×
Sandia comes up as a final project for the Information Systems Engineering career at the 'National Technologic University' from Cordoba, Argentina. The project aims to fulfill the academic requirements and oriented to be a future open source product.
This project will for the folks who are starting the development using the struts Framework.
sixQos is an MVC classic and is ideal for developers already used to Struts. Its main objective is to host in the most natural way complex web applications while providing a complex platform for applicaton management and development.
ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Advertisement
The objective is to build a Struts 2 plugin for the Ajax framework DWR. Using the interceptors functionnalities of Struts 2. The projet can also provide some usefull jsp tags for using DWR framwork easily.
it is an app to show hello world to the users.