There's no event quite like OSCON—the best place on Earth to sharpen your skills and discover new techniques, making you better at what you do and igniting your love of all things digital. You'll find everything open source: languages, communities, best practices, products and services. Join us May 8-11 in Austin, TX, and let OSCON ignite your love of all things digital!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (58)
- Apache License V2.0 (26)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Other License (1)
- Windows (60)
- Linux (59)
- Mac (59)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (38)
- Android (24)
- Modern (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Programming Language: Groovy ×
[fleXive] is a next-generation Java EE 5 content repository that provides enterprise-level persistence with security, SQL-like query language, a JSF-based web administration and reusable JSF components for integration into existing and new applications.
The bd-Container is an Java implementation of OSGi framework which is an simple (well not so simple :) ) non-remote component container spec. With a little difference. Groovy is used in components to make component substitution more dynamic.
The utility will recursively traverse through the folder structure and create a xml listing with folder names and file names.
Grails based template system. Intended for quick and clean develop system.
Wiki application based on SVN as storage, Velocity to display pages, Lucene to search and programmable using Groovy.
This project is a framework of flex.
totr-labs contains experiments with different technologies in the Java world
whitesand is an originally developed open source project and application that uses open source tools built on the Java platform to help you develop Web applications quickly and ...see http://code.google.com/p/whitesand or http://cozilyworks.com