OSI-Approved Open Source (126)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (12)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (10)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (66)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- MIT License (6)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (130)
- Linux (125)
- Windows (121)
- Mac (106)
- Android (89)
- BSD (22)
- Modern (16)
- OS: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms) ×
tdir is an LDAP translator, initially it will facilitate easy replication to MS Active Directory, but support for other directories may be added in the future
The Genomic Diversity and Phenotype Connection (GDPC) written in JAVA uses web services to make XML formatted data publicly available. The GDPC Browser (front-end GUI) can access these services, and other applications can use the API.
Edit and Display flat file Data through CGI web page.
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
The grunt library combines the high performance of C++ with the safety and predictability of functional programming. Includes a transactional database and message based IPC. It is designed for networked servers and many other kinds of applications.
JSDC are libraries, giving developers of dynamic pages an easy/fast way of making their web application more powerful with datasets, master-detail relations, dataset-events, conditions and data-aware components. It's the opposite approach to that of ZK.