OSI-Approved Open Source (64)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- BSD License (21)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- Apache License V2.0 (15)
- Academic Free License (6)
- Artistic License (6)
- Apache Software License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (13)
- Windows (59)
- Linux (54)
- Mac (47)
- Android (30)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (30)
- Modern (21)
- BSD (9)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- License: MIT License ×
Simple C++ classes to manipulate MySql and PostgreSql data base.
SlubyDoo is written in Ruby designed as an API to run Slony commands that connect to a PostgreSQL database.It currently supports ActiveRecord connections.It is written to allow ease of use in data migrations with data replication.
This is a software that teach phisicology, sociology, philosophy, history and geography.
A Highly Flexible Semi-Structured Database
Vincc CMS (VCMS) is An Open Source Software Project for developing web applications and services with PHP 5. VCMS is a CMS using Zend Framework 1.6.x and Jquery 1.2.x
Anonymous storage of large files on the dead spaces of servers.
Efficient C++ wrapper for mysql client library with support of connection pool.
This project for php research.
guild website for sacred legion
The source for the tcivis system.
the union developments Co..ltd
Tools to create advanced security databases from Xml files.
xref.com is a version control project aimed specifically at CAD users
Это исходные коды и документация к моему дипломному проекту