There's no event quite like OSCON—the best place on Earth to sharpen your skills and discover new techniques, making you better at what you do and igniting your love of all things digital. You'll find everything open source: languages, communities, best practices, products and services. Join us May 8-11 in Austin, TX, and let OSCON ignite your love of all things digital!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (131)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (40)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- BSD License (21)
- MIT License (15)
- Artistic License (7)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (7)
- Academic Free License (4)
- PHP License (4)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Public Domain (17)
- Windows (121)
- Linux (111)
- Mac (100)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (64)
- Android (60)
- Modern (24)
- BSD (16)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
- License: Apache License V2.0 ×
Define a simple and pragmatic model for a client-server OLAP engine suitable for use in a database agnostic web based architecture, and implement this in a variety of languages for a variety of platforms. Rework of original XML-OLAP project.
An Integrated Distributed System Application
Mayfly is an in-memory SQL implementation for unit testing. It is fast on small data sets and you can create or destroy a database as easily any other Java object.
WikyBlog is a CMS/Groupware application written in PHP/MySQL that fuses collaborative editing features of wikis with user friendly publishing characteristics of blogs. MediaWiki derived wiki syntax, AJAX enhanced, UTF8 and extendable (google maps).7 weekly downloads
ChronoDB is a data manager for generic time series.
prOOst is a provenance storing system, which allows users to store their provenance information in OPM notation. It is based on a graph database and can be accessed for querying and adding of information through a REST interface.