OSI-Approved Open Source (60)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- MIT License (6)
- BSD License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eiffel Forum License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Public Domain (10)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (52)
- Linux (38)
- Mac (34)
- Android (25)
- Modern (24)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (21)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- BSD (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- License: Academic Free License (AFL) ×
This project for preparation of eCTD backbone file or eCTD index.
A intellective, effective, convenient manage system for PC documents and personal knowledge architect on windows and share in the internet
College Carbon Metric Calculator
iBioSearch is an integrated metasearch system for searching biology related data on the Web. It uses an integrated biological search ontology as the user inteface. Search results are extracted from more than 1000 biological online databases.
It creates a comprehensive database for providing information related to Government services to the concerned people lying in the local areas.The database can be updated from time to time.
nRich is a kind of plug-in, that is being developed for relational databases in order to enrich them with semantic inferences.
a project in the course 234321 - Introduction to Software Engineering in the technion
This project will add,subtract,divide and multiply numbers.
This methods encodes the three dimensional objects in the form of skeletal graph and uses graph matching techniques to match the skeletons and compare the skeletons in the database.after comparing the 3D objects will be retrieved.