OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (1)
- Modern (13)
- Windows (13)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- BSD (1)
A powerful, cross platform, SQL database system20,374 weekly downloads
fmDotNet is a .NET class to exchange data through FileMaker Server's web publishing engine. fmDotNet is written in C# using .NET 2.0. fmDotNet can be used in desktkop applications or on the web in ASP.NET pages with any .NET language (C#, VB.NET,...4 weekly downloads
DB Comparator is a simple to use tool to compare and sync MS SQL Server databases. It shows all data object differences side by side in a hierarchical tree view. It compares tables, views, indexes, constraints, procedures, functions and user data typ7 weekly downloads
Uniform Database Abstraction for PHP Development1 weekly downloads
Cloud Target is a front-end to the python scripts that google uses to create, run and upload projects to its App Server system. This .NET application is based on the OSX front-end provided by Google in the SDK.1 weekly downloads
Firebird database .NET Provider Installer for Visual Studio1 weekly downloads
This system is means for creation of a semantic network for construction, storage and processing of logic models. The system allows to carry out partial or full abstraction of models, thus keeping their integrity and reliability.1 weekly downloads
Développement de MaNGOS en Français avec site internet et support technique.1 weekly downloads
AutoProc (Stored Procedure Generator) is a couple of stored procedures which simplifies generating getter and setter procedures for a given Sql Server 2005/2008 table.
1. Generic Middle Tier provides plug and play of Business Objects. 2. No coding of WCF interfaces req. 3. GUI builder tool from Business Object libraries. 4. Linq reflection library to avoid having to actually write any Linq.
A fast, simple to use object-relational mapping and persistence framework for use with .Net and MS SQL Server 200*. Requires virtually no configuration and works with existing T-SQL queries and stored procedures.
This utility will will allows to generate all the infrastructure to access the DB using dotnet 3.5 generic.
It`s a simple storage engine for manage semi-structured data.