OSI-Approved Open Source (103)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (55)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- BSD License (13)
- Python Software Foundation License (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- MIT License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (97)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (81)
- Windows (81)
- Mac (63)
- Modern (41)
- BSD (37)
- Android (19)
- Programming Language: Python ×
A database management system that is built on graph/hypergraph model.
Pythonic Python bindings to the Oracle Berkeley DB-XML database.
a2l files editor which is extremely easy to use!
some features about fengji
A production infrastructure and architecture for UNIX and MUMPS.1 weekly downloads
SN Framework could be used to rapidly create Social Networks in different kinds.
Test system with Ubuntu and GT.M
Question Mark Markup Language is a radical new markup language that is used to describe pseudo-hierarchical database structures. There are currently extremely fast and light weight python bindings available for Linux that are very user friendly.1 weekly downloads
Providing a Web based console to manage a remote machine: copy/paste, execute commands, edit files, exectue SQL statement, provide AJAX based look and feel, and more...