OSI-Approved Open Source (104)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (13)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (55)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (5)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (82)
- Linux (82)
- Windows (66)
- Mac (47)
- Modern (41)
- BSD (38)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Programming Language: Python ×
L2jdertin, Stable L2J Cliente: Interlude.2 weekly downloads
Simple Python-based PostgreSQL replicator using a master plpython trigger, signals, sequences, and a python client script See http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pyreplica/ for latest news and file releases
Horizontica is cluster-native, main-memory, OLTP-focused RDBMS for posix systems.
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
A lightweight, browsing-based, 100% Python, federated data integration framework. Users may create custom schemas for disparate sources, query and expand results across sources to find related data; for use in fields such as bioinformatics and datamining
Secure Python data object and file storage with revision control for SQL databases using serialization, compression, and encryption
AWDInjector is an automatic parallel-connection SQL injector. It performs automatic defacement and OS command execution on multiple targets. It mimics the infamous ASPROX behavior, while allowing control over the content being injected.
BlackRay is a high performance relational database, which combines regular database features with search engine like performance. Full transaction support, SQL and version controlled persisted snapshots characterize BlackRay.
L2J - Archid is a Java powered game emulator
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
CUBRID QA project contains a test-automation tool and many kinds of test cases for CUBRID database.
An append only database manager in the style of dbm. It has both a C and a Python interface and is ACID compliant. Internally it uses an immutable B+ Tree. (Being append only doesn't mean that you can't replace records or delete keys).