OSI-Approved Open Source (103)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (55)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- BSD License (13)
- Python Software Foundation License (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- MIT License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (97)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (81)
- Windows (81)
- Mac (63)
- Modern (41)
- BSD (37)
- Android (19)
- Programming Language: Python ×
a2l files editor which is extremely easy to use!
exchange4linux is a production/stable server solution to store/exchange workgroup data on Linux in a style simular to Exchange. Main goal is to provide Outlook users a free and open server alternative on Linux. Please check also www.exchange4linux.org
some features about fengji
The world presently lacks a vibrant public commons for data. freetable.org aims to fill this gap by becoming the centralized real time repository for shared data. The freetable software is what powers freetable.org.
A C++ library that permit extraction of datas from segmented database. this is like à flat twin engine of the citroene 2CV egine so my project name was lib2cv.
Test system with Ubuntu and GT.M
SN Framework could be used to rapidly create Social Networks in different kinds.
Pythonic Python bindings to the Oracle Berkeley DB-XML database.