Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (106)
- Academic Free License (8)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (11)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (11)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (65)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (8)
- Public Domain (11)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (104)
- Linux (96)
- Mac (77)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (68)
- Modern (38)
- Android (37)
- BSD (20)
- Other Operating Systems (12)
A number of PHP-scripts and other website related files (html, css, ...) to act as libraries for adding dynamic content to websites. K.I.S.S. (keep it small and simple) strategy, OO (object-oriented) approach. Standalone solution.
A relation database management front end to provide advanced data types (drop downs,checkbokes, tallys,...) and customizable reports much like a traditional spreadsheet with more functionality. With a Ajax front end and portable php back end.
http://www.maplegeek.com Development of maplegeek java based server. Subversion ran by: Tiduss - Main Developer
Environment to develop the Open Source netWORKS Project. - More information at networks.information-works.de
10gen Education / MongoDB University courses of 2013
Développement de MaNGOS en Français avec site internet et support technique.
phpMyJobs is a LAMP (Linux, Apache, mySQL, PHP) project with the intent to create a website that will allow employment companies to provide employment listings for potential job seekers. It will be written entirely in PHP, HTML, JS, and MySQL.
Projet AJAX de gestion des serveurs
proutil is a web-based application designed to assist DBAs with the tasks of monitoring any Progress database. It can be used to bring Developers and Business Analysts up to speed on schemas. The information contained in the application is realtime.
Easy-to-use package, that allows you to administer SQL databases (currently MySQL), just by using a web browser, accessible from anywhere. Written in PHP. Developers needed!
the union developments Co..ltd
YATA is "Yet Another TimeReporting Application" that I have started developing, initially for my present employer, who is currently using it in production. Currently the application works on a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySql and PHP) platform, though it wo