OSI-Approved Open Source (106)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (65)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- Apache License V2.0 (11)
- BSD License (11)
- Academic Free License (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- MIT License (8)
- Open Software License 3.0 (4)
- PHP License (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (2)
- Public Domain (11)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (103)
- Linux (95)
- Mac (77)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (68)
- Android (37)
- Modern (37)
- BSD (19)
- Other Operating Systems (12)
programming books for every language
Dnovan is JSON interface for the Palo MOLAP Server.
A web based/stand alone application supporting multiuser,role based,IP based security to identify data from multiple DB servers. Depending on user requirement data can be manipulated and represented in excel/pdf/XML.
iNetGUI was originally created as a front-end to a custom database. The code has been designed to be a platform independent web interface with a lightweight back end (as the original and present intent is to port it to an embedded c server).
PHPframework is a set of classes for building easly web applications. The idea is to build data entry forms, customizable ordered lists, menus etc:. from a database definiction.
A number of PHP-scripts and other website related files (html, css, ...) to act as libraries for adding dynamic content to websites. K.I.S.S. (keep it small and simple) strategy, OO (object-oriented) approach. Standalone solution.
A relation database management front end to provide advanced data types (drop downs,checkbokes, tallys,...) and customizable reports much like a traditional spreadsheet with more functionality. With a Ajax front end and portable php back end.
http://www.maplegeek.com Development of maplegeek java based server. Subversion ran by: Tiduss - Main Developer
Environment to develop the Open Source netWORKS Project. - More information at networks.information-works.de
Projet AJAX de gestion des serveurs
proutil is a web-based application designed to assist DBAs with the tasks of monitoring any Progress database. It can be used to bring Developers and Business Analysts up to speed on schemas. The information contained in the application is realtime.
the union developments Co..ltd