OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
PlutoStatus is a system to publish the current status of your systems. It includes mirroring.1 weekly downloads
Purpose : Use a PHP and MySQL driven script to create a viable and implementable image gallery system for PHP and MySQL based web sites.1 weekly downloads
FlexWAMP is a free, open source, product that allows you to install Apache, MySQL, and PHP on any Windows machine. We plan to release a new version for every new fix/feature added, and a new build number for each A/M/P version release.
Develop the offline and online management
ModAmp is designed to be a complete modular (plugin) based WAMP (Windows Apache Mysql PHP) application. Features include: Quick deployment of WAMP applications, as well as quick upgrades through 'plug-in' system.
Political-Consumers.org is a non-profit project which tries to organize international ethical consumer demands to the benefit of companies trying to be better than others.
social networking, friends, groups, college, school, professional, friendship