OSI-Approved Open Source (217)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (133)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (35)
- Apache License V2.0 (21)
- BSD License (20)
- Academic Free License (11)
- MIT License (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- Artistic License (5)
- Open Software License 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Public Domain (14)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (206)
- Windows (200)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (151)
- Mac (150)
- Android (72)
- Modern (69)
- BSD (56)
- Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha ×
A very simple db to be used to store, and access data that can be sent between computers. The db itself is designed to be transmitted, therefore the specs call for compactness and checksums. The specs also support digital signatures and compression.
tssDatabase is database engine written in c#, that could be used for storing and managing data within applications. ADO.NET classes included.
Tools to create advanced security databases from Xml files.
java visual web application with icefaces components..., and mysql database...
XQuench is an XML Query parser and engine. The aim is to provide programmers with an API that implements the specifications at http://www.w3.org/XML/Query At first, XQuench will be Java-only. Future versions will include C++, while keeping a similar API.
xref.com is a version control project aimed specifically at CAD users
FastFreeTextSearchFiles (fastfreetextsea) is a external, internal hard disk, USB flash pen, file indexer for Fast Free Text Search.1 weekly downloads