Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Mac (7)
- BSD (4)
- Linux (4)
- Windows (4)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
Cellocity Linux is Based on Fedora Core 6 Source Code. With only basic core elements needed to operate Compatipal and a completley Graphic Interface as well as Text. Version 2.0 will include more applications 32,64 bit and 80 Core Intel CPU
A 6502 Emulator written in C, that will support Apple II and possibly other 6502-based systems.
This script will check out the core Joomla code from the Joomla SVN repository.
ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Advertisement
MuhaServer is an open source Web server written in Java programming language and may be run on deferent platforms , it is in begining هو عبارة عن خادم ويب مفتوح المصدر و بسيط مكتوب بلغة الجافا يعمل تحت أي نظام تشغيل
PICUBINO is an Open-Source hardware and software creative system for coded artifacts. It is the making system itself and the resulting coded object both, within the creation of its specific programming and visual assembling language.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
This project is the video controller of commodore 64 embedded in FPGA