OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Windows (7)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (4)
- Linux (3)
- Android (1)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
SuperWikia: The Runtime/Realtime Environment for Codesmiths1 weekly downloads
VALARI is a Virtual Announced Launch And Recovery Informant for Mac OSX for GPS & Telemetry tracking of modern high power rocketry. Eventually we might port this to other OSes.1 weekly downloads
SuperWikia Alpha Allcode is a directory server application for all SuperWikia Alpha compatible programming languages and SDK/API/IDE applications. The Allcode uses SuperWikia Alpha to compile the mass codebase and its accessible directory system.
What is EROS? Energy Resonance Open Source is an energy related developer environment for Ozone-Friendly Solutions. These Developer Collaboration Sites (DC's) promote energy-based DC applications and extensions as a kernel for major operating systems
Rubber Ducky is the open source desktop solutions manager which helps end users to keep track of virtually everything. Used to organize cursor-cloud widget plugins and manages the entire desktop environment. Built and powered by Muhha!
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Star Trek Advanced - A digital representation of the Star Trek Universe. STA includes all aspects of Star Trek from Starships, colonies, and galactic struggle. Users will able participate in a Massively Multiplayer Onlne World.
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.