OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Sakura is a Knowledge Navigator and User Interface for UNIX, which implements HyperMedia and its own windowing and packing system, both in the main program and in an extensive API for Tcl and other languages.
WINOS is a number of scripts that will try to emulate an operating system like Linux or Windows on the Web. As a user you will be able to do things as if you were working on your computer.
Can emulate old computer on text the code pogram ideal to create kernel for operating system The begin the project the can emulate CPU(8080)and z80.
simbolz is a project which wants to create a new, totally logical, simple free language and computer-system. It should be usable as an programming language and, for communication between humans, and it wants to be able to explain complex structures.