OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- NTP License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Sybase Open Watcom Public License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (7)
- Windows (7)
- Mac (6)
- Android (4)
- Modern (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
Applicated project type for capablity enhansement.7 weekly downloads
XSystem Kernel Project - an object-oriented 32-bit protected-mode operating system for IA32-architecture.1 weekly downloads
MDF is microkernel operating system. Module architecture minimalistic design.1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A microkernel operating system distribution offering (among other things) very low hardware requirements, full and easy portability and easy-readable source code.
A small multitasking OS to run on 65C816 based systems. Features to include a GUI support for as much HW for the supported systems as possible and a system of system extensions for easy expandability of the OS. The initial Development is being done on the Apple IIgs, with plans to port to the Commodore 64 with a SuperCPU. Eventually there will be ports to other 8 and 16-bit CPUs beginning with the 6502, followed by the z80, 6800, 6809, 8086, PDP-11, and then the TMS9900. Once these are complete there will be 32-bit ports to the 680x0, ARM, MIPS, etc.
Can emulate old computer on text the code pogram ideal to create kernel for operating system The begin the project the can emulate CPU(8080)and z80.