OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Mac (5)
- BSD (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Linux (3)
- Windows (3)
Cellocity Linux is Based on Fedora Core 6 Source Code. With only basic core elements needed to operate Compatipal and a completley Graphic Interface as well as Text. Version 2.0 will include more applications 32,64 bit and 80 Core Intel CPU
GFX lib is a small C library for developing graphic applications targeted at the great MSX computer. Features include VDP and VRAM acess, 3D polygonal graphics, Sprites, PSG manipulation, Joystick input, and many example source codes + documentation.
SPL is a cross-compiler for a simple language. It produces plain 6502 assembly code which is then assembled to binary or specialized formats for the Apple II including 140k disk images for emulators. "SPL" = "Simple Programming Language"
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Specter - Abstract Arithmetics Library (AAL) is a library coded in native C which is able to do operations with numbers of virtually unlimited length. Specter is targeting mainly cryptography and big integer maths though.