OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- Windows (9)
- Linux (8)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (4)
- Mac (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Android (1)
a very fast full system simulator59 weekly downloads
This is a port of the ebe programming environment to QT.150 weekly downloads
A retargettable micro-controller and embedded system emulator architecture, providing common supports to emulate various types of micro-processors & devices on an x86 PC. Development of emulation for Arduino and various shields is just about to be launched in 2012.6 weekly downloads
This Project will provide some documentations and softwares which will be useful for students who is learning computer sicence. I want, firstly, to provide a C compiler, then writen a book basis on the compiler. The book will be written in Chinese.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
GDI# is a kind of GDI which can be used in both linux and windows, it provides numbers of classes and libraries to share the way to develop software. In both text and graph mode, GDI# supports a serial of functions to develop graphic programmes.
MinGW currently requires msvcrt.dll to run. However, a stand-alone Run-Time may be in expectation -- not dependent on the Microsoft VCRT, and non-GPL or -LGPL, which implies that it can be used freely for commercial purposes. The ACR makes it possible.
Rejacker is an toolkit set for PE repair, manualy optimize after unpack.
This is several personal planning projects by czww.