You can start backing up your Hyper-V and VMware hosts in a matter of minutes. Then set up a backup schedule and replicate backups offsite for added disaster recovery. You can even granularly restore Files or Exchange Items directly, or instantly boot a VM from backup. Download today and get a chance to WIN a Nintendo Switch!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (71)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- BSD License (12)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- Apache License V2.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- OS: Grouping and Descriptive Categories ×
jLlama is a desktop application to monitor servers over SSH. Any figure retrieved from the command line can be polled and graphed in real time. Out of the box, jLlama can graph CPU and Memory usage for Linux and Solaris servers.
lsperf is an utility listing performance of various computer components.
Mongo DB plugin for Benerator
Discover Nintex Workflow Cloud - the fastest, easiest way to improve the way you do business. This state-of-the-art technology - built in the cloud, for the cloud - gives you the ability to create powerful, integrated workflows independent of any single platform. With our intuitive, drag-and-drop workflow design canvas, you can configure and deploy automated business processes with speed and simplicity. Try it today!Sponsored Listing
PCAP file with SIP dialog to XML SIPP file
Reads a PostgreSQL database log file, extracts the SQL statements and executes them in the same order and timing against another database server. Useful for performance tests with real-world workload.
Provides a common way to measure the time intervals in a kind of log files.
(Pro)filing and (Per)formance measurement infrastructure for saifix (sx) kernel project.