OSI-Approved Open Source (122)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (20)
- Apache Software License (3)
- BSD License (16)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (51)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- MIT License (12)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- PHP License (2)
- Public Domain (8)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (7)
- Other License (4)
- Windows (135)
- Linux (124)
- Mac (111)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (80)
- Android (55)
- Modern (16)
- BSD (13)
mda4eclipse is a domain-driven and model-driven development eclipse plugin. Its purpose is to present a way of using different project sites to work together and establish a shared development environment.
Servlet debugging support: Introspects the content of request, session and servlet context, appends a HTML representations of the data to the HTML pages served by the engine. Strategies used for introspection and visualization purpose are plugable.
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
Open Quality Center is an open source implementation of Mercury's Quality Center.
php todolist is a more advanced approach for simple todo lists. It is an ajax/sql-based multi user todolist, with priority, status and categories. You can use it as a bug track / feature request and task manager system within a group of developers.
Defects/Tasks/Documentation Tracking system using Ruby On Rails and multiple DB engines (MySQL, Postgresql, Oracle).
This project has been relocated at http://code.google.com/p/recipientexceptions/
simple js testing framework
test project... non-classic