OSI-Approved Open Source (76)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (45)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- BSD License (4)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Linux (66)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (65)
- Windows (63)
- Mac (44)
- BSD (25)
- Modern (23)
- Android (10)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
eVille is a clone of Apple\'s eWorld Online service launched a few years ago. This service features interactive town maps, community e-mail, interactive buildings and an easy to use interface, all built with standard HTML and PHP.
While waiting of OllyDbg2 to come out I've decided to develop a new version of OllyScript. This time the plugin will be based on an existing technology, a scripting language called Lua.
jDiSeq is a recording facility for call sequences within any Java Virtual Machine. Typical usage is to generate UML (Unified Modeling Language) sequence diagrams of a running system - client or serverside.
kgdb tracepoint (kgdbtp) is an extension to kgdb (http://kgdb.sourceforge.net) which provide tracepoint (http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/current/onlinedocs/gdb_11.html#SEC82) feature.