There's no event quite like OSCON—the best place on Earth to sharpen your skills and discover new techniques, making you better at what you do and igniting your love of all things digital. You'll find everything open source: languages, communities, best practices, products and services. Join us May 8-11 in Austin, TX, and let OSCON ignite your love of all things digital!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (150)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (94)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- BSD License (10)
- Apache Software License (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- MIT License (5)
- Eclipse Public License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (136)
- Linux (127)
- Windows (111)
- Modern (75)
- Mac (71)
- BSD (60)
- Other Operating Systems (13)
Hot topics in Debuggers Softwarephp debug
Simple but useful code coverage analysis tool for Visual Basic and VBScript.
Main features: wxHatch is a cross platform IDE for wxWigets. It generates new wxWidgets projects, with a main frame and text or drawing/imaging window, provides a simple code editor with syntax highligthing, generates makefiles for
xdProf is a tool that captures and analyzes stack traces sent at a fixed interval from Java Virtual Machines in a distributed system. The xdProf client uses a C/C++ Java Virtual Machine Profiling Interface (JVMPI) library and works on many platforms.
Xmsgtrace is an easy to use X11 protocol recorder for the X Window System. It can record the protocol messages (requests, replies, events, and errors) exchanged between your X program and the X server without requiring any modifications to your program.
This debugger for PHP gives you the ability to inspect and understand what is going on in your application.