OSI-Approved Open Source (71)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (12)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (36)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (3)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (3)
- Windows (82)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (64)
- Modern (27)
- Linux (25)
- Mac (22)
- Android (11)
- Programming Language: C# ×
Bugwatcher is a bug and feature tracking system for developers. Allows users to track by severity, length of time and a host of other features. Also generates team and program statistics.
An XML socket server written in C# to be used by Flash developers who desire comprehensive logging and property inspection capabilities without the to use the Macromedia IDE.
The Language Processing Agency provides agents and an agent-oriented infrastructure for developing language processors in .NET. Typical language processors are transformation tools, extraction tools, language interpreters, etc.
A multiplatform programming language for every kind of platform from a microcontroller to a computer,Based on Adaptors and Terminals,It means you designing Adaptors and Terminals and Concat them(e.g for type a key on keyboard and displaying in monitor you
ESA Provides a wrapper around the .NET scripting engine which adds support for hosting the scripting engine in a seperate AppDomain, and includes a Design-time environment for applications.
Debugger for Microsoft .Net C#. Plugin for Eclipse. Extension for Emonic.