OSI-Approved Open Source (47)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (29)
- BSD License (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- ISC License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Zope Public License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Public Domain (11)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (58)
- Windows (58)
- Linux (29)
- Modern (28)
- BSD (21)
- Mac (16)
Pipe Is not a Propeller Emulator, but provides a hosted environment for executing and debugging Parallax Propeller assembly code.
QDisassembler Interactive Disassembler
SafeBox is intended to be a next-generation debugger/profiler/analyzer for programs running in user space. It will include arquitecture simulation to allow advanced features like monitoring or restricting API use. Extensible using plug-ins.
StlMemTrack is a shared class that helps track the memory usage of the specified particular STL containers in your code.
SugoiTools is a standAlone library supplying all kind of debugging tools (logging, exceptions, memory leaks management), XML support with TinyXML, and lots of others nice features.
While waiting of OllyDbg2 to come out I've decided to develop a new version of OllyScript. This time the plugin will be based on an existing technology, a scripting language called Lua.
playstation (psx) development tools: includes disassembler, code profiler, and cd mastering tools (split off from the World Foundry GDK).
wloader (Wrapper Loader) is a windows application that helps you execute other applications with your wrapping dlls. It might be very helpful in debugging without source code or reverse engineering.