OSI-Approved Open Source (148)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (85)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- BSD License (12)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- MIT License (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- Eclipse Public License (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Other License (2)
- Linux (134)
- Windows (130)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (105)
- Mac (96)
- Android (45)
- Modern (45)
- BSD (30)
- Other Operating Systems (14)
- Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha ×
While waiting of OllyDbg2 to come out I've decided to develop a new version of OllyScript. This time the plugin will be based on an existing technology, a scripting language called Lua.
Yet another IDAPro-like disassembler.
inspectorJ is a cross platform java profiler with a graphical client that allows for profiling remote jvms. inspectorj is pre-alpha and is currently under development.
jDiSeq is a recording facility for call sequences within any Java Virtual Machine. Typical usage is to generate UML (Unified Modeling Language) sequence diagrams of a running system - client or serverside.
kgdb tracepoint (kgdbtp) is an extension to kgdb (http://kgdb.sourceforge.net) which provide tracepoint (http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/current/onlinedocs/gdb_11.html#SEC82) feature.
This is a debugger for Lua inspired by the visual studio. It is possible to debug in a special environment like "the coroutine object called each frame from a C language side" etc.
unit testing tool for java swing application