ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (51)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (54)
- Windows (54)
- Mac (49)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (45)
- Android (14)
- BSD (7)
- Modern (6)
A spell checker that focuses on spelling inside comments and strings in program source code, without being tripped up by all the code itself. It will be implemented in Java and compatible with Java, and other languages.
Adapted from eclipse cde elf tools, enables java to generate dwarf symbols and register compiled method with gdb-jit interface. It is intended for JikesRVM/MRP to use, and currently has one provider interface.
A NetBeans IDE Plugin for the Clojure Programming Language
Minimize application downtime by resolving application issues 65% faster. Monitor applications across on-premises, hybrid, and public cloud infrastructures from a single console. Set up intelligent application performance alerts to find and fix issues before they impact business services and end-users. Monitor 200+ applications from a single dashboard—no more wasting time between multiple tools and custom scripts.Advertisement
The log4script is framework enabling client side code running in a context of browser (either IE of Firefox) to use common logging as done on server side - meaning the logging can be analyzed, persisted, etc...
An Eclipse plugin to enable running and debugging of a Sony PSP using PSPlink.
An XSLT Editor written in java to enable a user to transform multiple XML documents in an simple envirnment. Please see the home page http://yanam.sourceforge.net for a full description