OSI-Approved Open Source (212)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (119)
- BSD License (23)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (18)
- MIT License (11)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Artistic License (4)
- Eclipse Public License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (7)
- Other License (3)
- Linux (190)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (176)
- Windows (175)
- Mac (108)
- Modern (76)
- BSD (73)
- Android (42)
- Other Operating Systems (20)
- Status: 3 - Alpha ×
The log4script is framework enabling client side code running in a context of browser (either IE of Firefox) to use common logging as done on server side - meaning the logging can be analyzed, persisted, etc...
A powerful, lightweight and robust debugging platform for PHP5 projects.
Procview is a proces global variable viewer and changer.
GUI for using 'bdisetup' and configure Abatron's BDI debuggers
strace-wince is a system call tracer for Windows Mobile, Pocket PC and Windows-based Smartphones, it intercepts API calls and prints out a trace of all the API calls made by a another process/program.
The dude is a UNIX debugging package independent of the ptrace() system call; it consists of a kernel module [the_dude.o], a library to interface with the module [libduderino.so], and an ncurses client [ddbg] .
SimpleASM is a IDE for the MASM (Microsoft´s macro assembler) which is fully written with Borland Delphi6. It uses several controls (please see homepage) and is able to modify the hash table for changing the tokens (color, style ect.).Compiler params can2 weekly downloads