OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Other Operating Systems (12)
- Linux (9)
- Modern (9)
- Windows (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Mac (5)
- Android (4)
- BSD (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- OS: Console-based Platforms ×
A modular toolset to get network informations and to manage network informations at cmdb -realize network objects, its facilities, properties and dependencies -store realized informations -make informations freely available29 weekly downloads
Object Oriented Context Manager, serializer, editor API, targeted to extend short sized libraries able to play media objects as they are edited. Provides a virtual Machine, undo,merge,... API independant. Provides many extended libs. Demoscene oriented. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N86VfpYiz-Y1 weekly downloads
We want to create a System to generally manage any kind of content. In the beginning we just though of audio files, but as we want to make it as flexible as possible it should be able to handle any kind of data.1 weekly downloads
Object Oriented Context Manager, serializer, editor API, targeted to extend short sized libraries able to play media objects as they are edited. Provides a virtual Machine, undo, merge, context tools. API independant. Provides many extended libs.
This project aims a quite simple purpose... create a simple GUI front-end to a simple PostgreSQL DBMS back-end to manage all datas needed in a oratorio, also with barcode card for bar payment.
PSPMediaLibrary is a Sony PSP client to MediaLibrary (http://sourceforge.net/projects/medialibrary) media catalogy program. With it you can browser your catalog file (.xzcat). To run this software you need to have a homebrew enabled PSP.
Tresor is a password manager: It helps users to manage account informations (hostname, username, password etc.). All relevant account data will be encrypted.
Being able to search anything for any reason.
adm is a simple to use movie manager.
Sorting Algorithm features include: insert, update, search, delete in k(n) time where k is a constant = average size of token (key) n is the number of tokens to be sorted Time Complexity(big O): = O(n) ( cf binary tree: = O(nlogn) )