OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Linux (9)
- Mac (9)
- Windows (9)
- Android (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- BSD (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Semantic Web (RDF, OWL, etc.)
Hot topics in Data Formats Softwarephp restful
Laika analyzes and reports on the interoperability capabilities of EHR systems. This includes the testing for certification of EHR software products and networks.2 weekly downloads
The EOE "middleware" code base to be designed will integrate: 1. disparate commercial and open-source distance learning (DL) applications, 2. Intelligent Tutoring Systems (ITS) and thus 3. provide much improved educational experiences to students.
A suite of emergency notification tools using the Common Alerting Protocol format for messages. Includes a web interface for posting, administration, and public viewing, public and monitored alert monitors and a mass SMS / email sender.
Nimh Libs is a distribution of libraries made by Nimh Labs that aren't worth their own project, but are worth checking out.
Political-Consumers.org is a non-profit project which tries to organize international ethical consumer demands to the benefit of companies trying to be better than others.
Have you been looking for a reliable library of lsl scripts only to find sporadic low quality scripts. This project is a repository of development tools, sl oriented web services, gui interfaces, libraries, and scripts. SL & LSL © Linden Lab
This is the Open Source RESTful client for the take.io platform.