The SourceForge Speed Test measures Latency/Ping, Jitter, Download Speed, Upload Speed, Buffer Bloat, and Packet Loss. Upon completion, you can view detailed reports about your connection. This HTML5 speed test does not require Flash or Java, and works on all devices including tablets and smartphones. Host on your own infrastructure or use ours. For licensing, inquire today.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (55)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- BSD License (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- MIT License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- PHP License (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (53)
- Windows (51)
- Mac (50)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (36)
- Android (23)
- BSD (13)
- Modern (9)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- W3C Voice
- Semantic Web (RDF, OWL, etc.)
Hot topics in Data Formats Softwarephp restful
- Programming Language: Ruby ×
VectorSection is a universal vector graphics translator. It is a group of loosely-coupled programs which can be used in scripting and as import/export plugins for graphical CAD/vector editor programs.
WebVizTools is a set of scripts to help visualize larger web sites and hunt down orphaned files.
You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
Libraries from working with XML-DSIG
ZK Light is renamed to ZKuery and moved to http://code.google.com/p/zkuery/. ZK Light is a client-only version of ZK; Support Java, C, PHP, Python...
Home Directory: /home/angosson/public_html/www/ Server Name srv47 cPanel Version 11.32.4 (build 13) Theme x3 Apache version 2.2.22 PHP version 5.3.13 MySQL version 5.1.63-cll Architecture x86_64 Operating system linux Shared IP Address 220.127.116.11/angosso.net
Ruby script for converting csv lists of computer names and their other attributes into a cluster ssh or .csshrc file.
ctBlog is yet ANOTHER blog application. It's built using Ruby on Rails (2.3.2), and has the intention of staying simple and pure! Most blog software could also be CMS software, or message board software...it just seems to bloated.
This is the Open Source RESTful client for the take.io platform.
xmlsig is a multi-language, multi-platform implementation of XML signatures.