OSI-Approved Open Source (56)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (8)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- MIT License (5)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Sybase Open Watcom Public License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (60)
- Windows (56)
- Linux (53)
- Mac (45)
- Android (37)
- BSD (9)
- Modern (9)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- OS: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms) ×
The wood programming language... Write science with wood!
Crosslibrary is a C++ framework aimed to make cross-compilable applications.
A total rewrite of the DASM cross assembler.
SolarWinds® Network Performance Monitor (NPM) is the ONLY monitoring solution with NetPath™ for hop-by-hop visibility into your critical paths, on-premises and into the cloud. NPM also features PerfStack™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all of your network data. See why we're the leader. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
FORTH-like language compiler for AVR ATMega6 weekly downloads
(Note: this page is basically abandoned, but the compiler and library are still in development, see http://www.vr32.de/ for details.) gccVB is a GCC-based tool-chain targeting the custom NEC v810 variant used in Nintendo©'s Virtual Boy™ game syst
The LibXP project aims to develop a powerful, cross-platform library for the development of software in C++. It's primary focus is GUI applications but should also be suited for any application.
Portable replacement for OpenVMS system libraries
Brainfuck is an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for the Brainfuck programming language. It provides the user a comfortable way to develop, debug, interprete or compile code. Additionally a plugin-framework is provided to integrate extensions.
A multi-paradigm implementation encompassing strong typing, imperative, declarative, functional, generic, object-oriented (class-based), and component-oriented programming disciplines. Native Compiler implementation.
dependently typed functional programming language