OSI-Approved Open Source (56)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (8)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- MIT License (5)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Sybase Open Watcom Public License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (60)
- Windows (56)
- Linux (53)
- Mac (45)
- Android (37)
- BSD (9)
- Modern (9)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- OS: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms) ×
kernelC is a C-compatible language designed to help developers produce both cleaner and safer kernel code, with no runtime overhead. This project gathers language specification and development of the kcc compiler to C source code (prototyped in Java).
Portable replacement for OpenVMS system libraries
dependently typed functional programming language
The Netwrix Auditor Effective Permissions Reporting Tool enables you to quickly track down who has access to what across both AD and file servers, see how that access was gained, and get ready-to-use reports in a few clicks. It is free of charge and will never expire, so you can be sure it’ll be there for you when you need it most.Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
A multi-paradigm implementation encompassing strong typing, imperative, declarative, functional, generic, object-oriented (class-based), and component-oriented programming disciplines. Native Compiler implementation.
Rpg2Cpp (Rpg++) is a compiler that translates RPG-III and RPG/400 sources from IBM-midrange systems (iSeries, AS/400) to native C++ code. C++ class-libraries resembling the RPG-III datatypes are included as well as a tiny CL-runtime-system.
seymore is a project to develop a front end to the C programming language providing features similar to some of the features of C++. It outputs C, allowing it to target embedded and kernel programming environments.
Tool to convert stabs debugging symbols into Codeview symbols within Windows 32 bit executables. This tool allows one to use Windows debugger tools on applications built with GCC.
ubcc is a just-in-time compiler for various bytecodes. It is designed for use in operating system kernels.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
The wood programming language... Write science with wood!
xocc aims to be a retargetable / easy to port objC compiler/linker/assembler/preprocessor under a BSD-Style license.