Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (56)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (8)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- MIT License (5)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Sybase Open Watcom Public License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (60)
- Windows (56)
- Linux (53)
- Mac (45)
- Android (37)
- BSD (9)
- Modern (9)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- OS: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms) ×
Portable replacement for OpenVMS system libraries
dependently typed functional programming language2 weekly downloads
A multi-paradigm implementation encompassing strong typing, imperative, declarative, functional, generic, object-oriented (class-based), and component-oriented programming disciplines. Native Compiler implementation.
Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Advertisement
Open Watcom C/C++ compilers and tools Fork143 weekly downloads
Rpg2Cpp (Rpg++) is a compiler that translates RPG-III and RPG/400 sources from IBM-midrange systems (iSeries, AS/400) to native C++ code. C++ class-libraries resembling the RPG-III datatypes are included as well as a tiny CL-runtime-system.
seymore is a project to develop a front end to the C programming language providing features similar to some of the features of C++. It outputs C, allowing it to target embedded and kernel programming environments.
Tool to convert stabs debugging symbols into Codeview symbols within Windows 32 bit executables. This tool allows one to use Windows debugger tools on applications built with GCC.
ubcc is a just-in-time compiler for various bytecodes. It is designed for use in operating system kernels.
Minimize application downtime by resolving application issues 65% faster. Monitor applications across on-premises, hybrid, and public cloud infrastructures from a single console. Set up intelligent application performance alerts to find and fix issues before they impact business services and end-users. Monitor 200+ applications from a single dashboard—no more wasting time between multiple tools and custom scripts.Advertisement
The wood programming language... Write science with wood!
xocc aims to be a retargetable / easy to port objC compiler/linker/assembler/preprocessor under a BSD-Style license.