OSI-Approved Open Source (28)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (27)
- Windows (25)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (24)
- Mac (19)
- Modern (10)
- Android (6)
- BSD (5)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Translations: Brazilian Portuguese ×
Projeto de uma linguagem de programação com fins acadêmicos
Multi-platform execution environment for applications (and libraries) based on bytecode (compile once, run anywhere). Support for multi-language and multi-paradigm. It intends to be an open alternative to the Java and MS.NET platforms.
The Java/RTR Project address the development of soft real-time code in Java, mainly using the RTR Model and the Java/RTR programming language. It uses the RTSJ specification as main API, and only works on plataforms that have support to it.
Master students group of Federal University of Pernambuco working together to define and to develop an object-oriented language project based on java language as meta language.
Pysonuveus is the official SuperWikia Alpha Python, built upon the SuperWikia Alpha codebase. Pysonuveus provides SuperWikia Alpha developers tools and extensions to create new IDE/API/SDK 3D graphics and other applications using an easy to use U/I.
It is an academic project, and It translate a minimal Pascal source code to equivalent C source Code.