OSI-Approved Open Source (58)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (42)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- BSD License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (52)
- Linux (51)
- Windows (47)
- Mac (32)
- Modern (25)
- BSD (21)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
- Android (6)
- Translations: German ×
A 3D hardware shader language, which is really open source and replaces CG,CGFX,HLSL and similar tools, is cross platform and truly vendor independent.
- Plattform: amd64 and nvidia GeForce with shaders - Goal: Assembler with object-orientated paradigma with the ability of massive parallel calculation - Has its own bootloader and its own rudimentary os with a ncurse like editor
Recoder.C# is a Java framework for C# program analysis and source code transformation. It computes an easy to use syntactic and semantic program model containing cross references and supports transformation rollbacks and incremental model updates.
A Portable Forth. It is aimed to be interpreted, or compiled to various architectures and VMs.
A component library for borland delphi 7 to create a small modular IDE for everything you want.
children programming languages, logo like language, children programming environment IDE, language in several languages for kids
Packages and modifications to pJava/j2me-imprelementations for executing current J2SE/J2EE-code. Aimed at devices for wich no "big" java exists like the Hitachi WIA or Ipaqs under WinCE. Aimed at still being small and modular so only the needed functi
py2cpp, a Python to C++ converter. This is a tool to generate C++ source code from Python scripts and build a standalone executable program.
Rpg2Cpp (Rpg++) is a compiler that translates RPG-III and RPG/400 sources from IBM-midrange systems (iSeries, AS/400) to native C++ code. C++ class-libraries resembling the RPG-III datatypes are included as well as a tiny CL-runtime-system.
Compiler for the scripting language Tcl used to create native application out of tcl language input files. The native applications are significant faster and absolute safe in terms of protect your private property
toe is a small programming language and compiler. It is imperative, typed, has case sensitive identifiers and has garbage collected memory management.